- Instructor: Institute of Continuing Education
- Duration: 8 weeks
As the sophistication, stealth, and frequency of cybersecurity threats continue to increase, the complexity of attacks means every organization needs security expertise before, during, and after an attack. For this reason, the demand for cybersecurity operations (CyberOps) personnel keeps going up.
The updated Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification program validates the day-today, tactical knowledge and skills that Security Operations Center (SOC) teams need to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats. The certification validates the fundamentals needed for associate-level job roles, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare. The exam and training cover knowledge and skills related to security concepts, security monitoring, host based analysis, network intrusion analysis, and security policies and procedures.
From a recognized provider of security solutions and certifications, the CyberOps Associate certification and training program is your pathway to a career in cybersecurity operations. And the process couldn’t be simpler: pass one exam and you are on your way.
For course outline Click Here
- Launch your career in cybersecurity operations with the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification.
- Master the essentials to prevent, detect, and respond to cybersecurity threats and breaches.
- Rev up your resume with training and certification on cybersecurity operations knowledge and skills.
- Boost your confidence by gaining real-world knowledge.
- Tell the world what you’ve achieved with a digital certification badge on your social media profiles.
Upon successfully completing the course, each student will be reward a one time DISCOUNT VOUCHER worth BDT 7000/- (approximately) for the Vendor Exam.
Each Student will receive a Certificate issued by CISCO in association with AIUB-Institute of Continuing Education for completing the course successfully.