- Instructor: Institute of Continuing Education
- Duration: 12 weeks
In this curriculum, Cisco Networking Academy™ participants learn, apply, and practice CCNP Enterprise knowledge and skills through a series of in-depth hands-on experiences that reinforce their learning. The CCNP Enterprise v8 curriculum is presented in two courses that provide integrated and comprehensive coverage of professional-level networking technologies. Upon completion of each course, learners will be prepared to take the certification exam associated with that course. The two course are as follows:
- CCNP Enterprise: Core Networking (CCNP ENCOR v8) – aligns to the Cisco Press CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide and the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401) certification exam. The ENCOR course includes implementation of core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation.
- CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (CCNP ENARSI v8) – aligns to the Cisco Press CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide and the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300410) certification exam. ENARSI includes implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
These two courses and the corresponding certification exams align to the overall CCNP Enterprise certification. Both of these courses provide learners extensive opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
The Cisco Networking Academy CCNP Enterprise curriculum is designed for participants who are seeking professional-level jobs in the ICT industry, or hope to fulfill prerequisites to pursue other CCNP or CCIE certifications. The entire curriculum is appropriate for learners at many education levels and types of institutions, including career and technical schools, secondary schools, universities, colleges and community centers.
While there are no stated prerequisites for this offering, progression through this course is increased when learners have the following skills:
- High school reading level
- CCNA or equivalent knowledge and skills
For course outline Click Here