- Instructor: Institute of Continuing Education
- Duration: 8 weeks
AWS Academy Cloud Foundations is intended for students who seek an overall understanding of cloud computing concepts, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS core services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define the AWS Cloud
- Explain the AWS pricing philosophy
- Identify the global infrastructure components of AWS
- Describe the security and compliance measures of the AWS Cloud, including AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) by using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Demonstrate when to use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Differentiate between Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS), Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), and Amazon Simple Storage Service Glacier (Amazon S3 Glacier)
- Demonstrate when to use AWS database services, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Aurora
- Explain the architectural principles of the AWS Cloud
- Explore key concepts related to Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
This is an entry-level course, but students should possess:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
For course outline Click Here
Upon successfully completing the course, each student will be reward a one time DISCOUNT VOUCHER of 50% on the Vendor Exam Fee.
Each Student will receive a Certificates issued by AWS in association with AIUB-Institute of Continuing Education for completing the course successfully.